Curtis Media Group is looking for Website Administrator, that will be focused on running everything behind the scene’s for GoldsboroDailyNews.com. Strong analytical, creative and strategic thinking are critical to this position.
Website Administrator Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Place and design display advertisements
- Handle classified ad section
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Website Administrator Requirements:
- Required two+ years of website administrator experience
- Graphic Design aptitude a plus
- Experience with working in WordPress a plus
- Google certifications a plus
- Must live in or willing to relocate to the Goldsboro, NC area
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- Experience in WordPress platforms
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- 2 weeks of Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Continued growth opportunity
Interested applicants should contact:
Attention: Derek J. Falter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curtis Media Group is an equal opportunity employer 06/23/2020